Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Jordan, Addie and shots

OK, the back story is needed here before I get into today's Jordanism.  When the girls were old enough to comprehend my pleading for them NOT to scream during their vaccinations, I went with the bribe, "If you don't scream and whine during your shots, I'll take you for ice-cream afterwards."  That has worked like magic.  They may have tears coming down their faces, but they don't cry out and terrify every other child in the building.


So, Jordan wanted to go with Daddy today to take Addie to the vet's for her shots.  Apparently, Jordan decided that she would try to use the ice-cream bribe with Addie's shots.  She asked Ken, "So if I don't cry when Addie gets her shots, can I have the ice-cream?"


Hahahahaha!  Nice try, but no, Jordan cannot have an ice-cream when the puppy is getting the shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment