Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Taylor Goes to Prom!

Well, let me just get this out of the way and say Yes! I cried!!  I didn't cry too much because I knew it would embarrass Taylor, and I wanted her to focus on having fun.  This was a two-month "ordeal" for her, and it really pushed Taylor to her breaking point of figuring out who she is, and accepting/allowing others to spend money on her.
This started in January when Chase asked her to go with him.  At the time, he had a girlfriend but didn't want to take her.  He asked Taylor, and she agree to go "as friends."  Over time, he broke up with the girlfriend and has been spending all spare time with Taylor and it seems to all that he is trying to earn "boyfriend status" with her.  Taylor has been annoyed most of the time, and she keeps asking why he won't take the hint that she only wants to stay friends.   
The day of the Prom, she got up early because Demi (Chase's sister) was having acrylic nails put on her.  This took a couple hours but the nails came out cute.  Taylor said the woman blended a bunch of colors until she matched her dress.
After her nails were done, I got home and Taylor and I went to lunch.  I had been at Melissa Fisher's Scentsy Open House - helping her set up and then spending a little money.

We went to 3 Brothers for lunch where I got to laugh at Taylor while watching her try to use her new nails.  Because I knew I would have to endure Prom as much as Taylor, I indulged in an entire bottle of wine by myself.  Whew!  It was a good call!



No comments:

Post a Comment