Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Happy Birthday Mandy

It's hard to believe, but Mandy is 14 today! She woke up in true Mandy form - grouchy and did not want to be disturbed.  I have to say, I found it awesome that she wore her Disneyland button to school.

Once I was home from work, we picked up her cake and headed to 3 Brothers for dinner. Greg and Kerri spoiled us with their amazing food and service.  I had forgotten to take a lighter for the candles, but they helped us out.

The girls were laughing and having a great time!  Mandy LOVED seeing her new Panda that I found for her.

Taylor and I went to Hallmark for her birthday cards.  We got done looking through the store, paid for the cards and were on our way out when I saw the Panda Beenie Boo.  It was all made up for Valentine's Day, but I picked it up and looked at it thinking of Mandy and her love of pandas.....and then I saw the bear's name.
So, I immediately walked back to the counter and paid for the bear.  Ken calls Mandy his "Mandy Pandy," and I call her "Manda Panda."  Either way, this bear simply had to be hers.  When she saw the name, she squeeled and kept it with her.





Mandy has decided that she doesn't want a party this year, so she received a nice gift card to her favorite clothing store.  We are still trying to see if she can have one friend come over and spend the night, but that hasn't panned out quite yet.

We enjoyed pizza, fries and then the cake.




The girls were giggly until the end of the evening.  Mandy says she doesn't really feel any older, but it is fun to have birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment