Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year's Resolution

Wow!  So I have done a horrible job at keeping this blog going before, during and after my move.  I am rather embarrassed about my inability to keep myself and you up to date on the happenings of our lives, especially since there were so many cool things about Montana.

So, I am determined to do better in 2015.  I want to go through my Facebook and keep track of all of my "Montana Firsts" because those really highlight the change in our lifestyle and they show how we are constantly reinforced that this was the best decision for us.  

Our Christmas  here was White and amazing!!  We were invited to Christmas Supper with new friends, and we had a great time.  The girls have learned why they need snow pants as snow-tubing behind a quad leads to wet pants.  LOL

The White Christmas was a first for the girls and for me, but for Ken, it was a wonderful reminder of his childhood.  He was actually the one taking pictures of it all on Christmas morning....which for Ken, is unusual.

In trying to make our Family Yearbook, I found that I also did very poorly at taking pictures.  There were certain months that I did not take pictures at all - ok, for me it was at all, but I had only 5 for the entire month of July!  That is not normal and not acceptable, so taking more pictures goes on my resolution list as well.






There's a sneak peek into our Christmas morning.  Mandy found the pickle which irritated Jordan.  LOL  

I will say, that this move to Montana has made me miss Fios.  Seriously, there is no fast internet here, and I was spoiled by it! I am not used to waiting to upload photos, or make my books, or just multitask in general.  However, if that is the only thing I miss about So Cal, then I'm doing well.  Well, that and my friends!!!  

See you again "next year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment